Thursday, February 28, 2013

Live Trading Webcast 2-28-13

Today's session was a losing one.  CL didn't provide any real continuations to short term moves during my session.  The 30 minute chart shows a tightening consolidation wedge, and the shorter moves surely acted the part.

Even though this is not an example of a great winning session, I think this video may be even more valuable of a learning tool for aspiring traders than the videos which show win after win.  I hope readers are able to see that losing days are absolutely inevitable and completely unavoidable.  It's how you handle them that matters.  I can hang my hat on the fact that I carried myself in a good way today, despite the frustrating conditions.  That's the lesson I hope to impart by this video.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing, Merritt. You win some, you lose some, but don't give up.

    Looking forward to your next trading webcast tmr.

    ReplyDelete